2017 Community Volunteer Award
Recognize a community volunteer from your organization who has made a significant contribution to the community. One recipient from each local community (Burlington, Halton Hills, Milton and Oakville) will be selected based on your submission on the VOLUNTEER’s IMPACT. Nominations are open to all nonprofit, voluntary and grassroots organizations in Halton.
All four recipients will receive their award at the Volunteer Recognition Breakfast hosted by Volunteer Halton, a program of Community Development Halton on Monday, April 24th, 2017 at 8:30 a.m. at the RattleSnake Point Golf Club, 5407 Regional Road 25, Milton, ON.
Photos and videos will be taken at this event. Return to the Volunteer Awards nominations main page.
- To provide your organization with an opportunity to honour your volunteer and showcase your organization to the broader Halton community;
- To celebrate the accomplishments of an outstanding volunteer in your organization and in the community.
Eligiblility and Criteria
- Must volunteer their services in one of Halton community (Burlington, Halton Hills, Milton or Oakville);
- Must be making an outstanding contribution volunteering their time and talents to a charity, nonprofit or grassroots organization who provide services in Halton;
- Only one nomination per person will be considered.
A total of four Community Volunteer Award recipients, one from each Halton community (one in Burlington, one in Halton Hills, one in Milton and one in Oakville), are selected by the Award Selection Committee based exclusively on the written submission using the above criteria. Their decision is final.
Please ensure that the recipients are available to attend the award celebration event.
Submit your nomination online using the form below, or download the nomination form (fillable pdf), save it in your computer, fill it in, save again and return it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Get the latest Adobe Reader
Nominations closing on Friday, April 7th, 2017